"Words of encouragement"

  • jofriend63
    Message 1 of 570 , May 1, 2001
      2Timothy 3:1 "this know also, that in the last
      days, perilous tmes shall come" Then if you read up to
      verse 5 in will give us characteristics of what is to
      preceed the coming of the Lord Jesus, The first time
      Jesus came He came as the "LAMB OF GOD" . He was
      crucified so that we have power to overcome. The secound
      time Jesus comes back He is coming as the "LION OF
      JUDAH" He will be back with all His power. The bible
      says we are living in trouble times.There will be no
      "natural affection" babies being aborted is testimony to
      that. Women care more about themselves then the child
      they cary in their womb. When you abort a child you
      are destroying Potential. That child could have been
      the one to invent a cure for AIDS. The devil work is
      to kill, steal and to destroy. The devil doest not
      want us to live to our full potential. We have power
      to become somebody. We have all that is needed to to
      be sucessful. If we are not growing in the Lord in
      Spiritual strength something is wrong. God will give us the
      wisdom the talents and the oppurtunities to prosper.
      There are 18 characteristics in the first 5 verses Of 2
      Tim 3:1-5 Write them down and study them . Let us
      work together to fulfill the great commission Tell
      some one about Jesus. Minister Jose Mireles
    • cresciniaus
      Message 570 of 570 , Mar 2 10:09 AM
        Chemistry, physics, botany, medicine, archeology,
        tanatology, photography, coin collecting, Biblical exegesis,
        the science of textiles, the history of art,
        microscopic observation, space science and modern computers
        continue stubbornly to try to answer the fascinating
        question: who is the man of the Shroud? An incredible
        series of coincidences between the Shroud Image and the
        Evangelical Figure of the Man of Sorrows, crucified in
        Jerusalem when Pontius Pilate was public prosecutor makes
        it certain that the Sheet kept in Turin is that
        fact nowadays when we are so preoccupied with images,
        highly sophisticated scientific research and electronic
        computers, so far from the Faith of simple people, have
        penetrated the Mystery of the Shroud Imprint to the point of
        making us say: the Shroud is not a work of man nor of
        physical causes known to man. We owe them our gratitude
        for this Message to an inattentive and disappointed
        mankind that only in Christ can the Eternal live and not
        the transient. <br><br>30 considerations