PRAYER PSALM FOR THE NEW YEAR

  • Bayo Afolaranmi
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2005
      Dear Beloved,
      PRAYER PSALM FOR THE NEW YEAR
      As we are wishing you happy New Year (2005), let us adapt Psalm 23 as a prayer for you in the New Year:
      The LORD will be your shepherd this new year; you shall not be in want of any thing that is good. God will make you lie down in green pastures and lead you beside quiet waters. He will re-establish you in all your endeavors. He will make you to be righteous to the glory of His name. Even though you walk through many dangerous paths, you will fear no evil, because you will always feel His presence. He will always comfort you. The Lord will surprise you with His goodness and provision in the presence of your enemies and friends also. He will elevate you to high position. He will exceedingly bless you. The goodness, mercy, love and grace of God will follow you throughout this year and even beyond. Your delight will be the presence of the LORD forever. Amen.
      Once again, happy New Year!
      In His service,
      Pastor & Mrs. Bayo Afolaranmi,
      Baptist Building, Oke Bola,