crickets

  • ladired1
    Message 1 of 191 , Nov 2, 2006
      Can ya'll give me some recommendations for cricket suppliers, at the rate these guys go thru crickets I need to find a lower price! Right now i pay .08 per cricket and they are the small size, what that is in inches I don't know.

      Thanks in advance!

      Jean - Slave to Rusty (dauchsand/corgie mix), Dayle & Chip (Pomeranian/Maltese mixes), Junior - my baby beardie, 46 gallon fish tank
      Mom to:
      Patrick - Slave to Mungo the Guinea pig
      David - Slave to Liz the Leopard Gecko
      Married to Fred, very tolerant sweetie!!

    • bambii fawn
      Message 191 of 191 , Feb 8, 2013
        This could mean a he don't have the proper heat to digest his food, what are the temps like? What is it being measure with? It could also be he ate to fast! Daisy ~_~

        To: pogona@yahoogroups.com
        From: iblori1@...
        Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2013 12:51:59 -0600
        Subject: [pogona] Superworm question

        I got some micro superworms for my son's beardie. My son told me yesterday

        that he saw pieces of the superworms in Fleyia's poop. Is that normal or

        does that mean that she shouldn't have them?

        --

        Lori W--Saginaw

        Sully, Jenny, Visa & Adam