European Poetry Slam Meeting : you still have time to apply!

  • Istvan Molnar
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2009
      Hej,

      jag vidarebefordrar ett mejl om ett europeiskt poetry slam-möte (tävlingar,
      seminarier, mm) som ska äga rum den 30 sept - 4 okt i Berlin.

      Kolla länken längst ner.

      Hälsningar
      István

      - - - -

      From: "europeanpoetryslammeeting" <helene.berthe@...>
      To: <slamily@...>

      Dear Slammers and poets!

      Due to a lot of demands, we decided to offer a delay for the inscription.
      The deadline is now by the 10th July, so you still have time to apply!

      Of course, if you registered in time, your request will be dealed in
      priority!

      So if you want to take part to this european event, send us your application
      as soon as possible!

      I hope I´ll received your registration form soon!

      Best Regards
      Hélène

      PS : You can still ask the registration form to
      helene.berthe@...

      and if you want more info, visit our website :
      www.european-poetryslam.org