Basement Bonanza! - Mach 2 - This Tuesday

  • Jerry Steele
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2008

      Hey People!

      Here we go again, this coming Tuesday, April 15, 6.00 PM at Café String.

      The premiere was a blast, with people exploding from the couches and armchairs.  No, no actual explosions or carnage – this isn’t an American action movie – but we filled the joint and had lots of fun.

      Come out for our 2nd night, with comedienne Maggan Hammar, comedian Isak Jansson & hip hop group Lyrical High.

      Maggan Hammar is a standup comedienne, actress and spoken word artist who has appeared on Startrek, Seinfeld, and the Benny Hill Show. Isak Jansson performs theatrical word gymnastics in which the defining line between spoken word and standup comedy are impossible to make out.  Lyrical High is a Swedish hiphop group who spreads music with a positive message and lyrics with a good dose of social criticism.

      Hosted by Johan Wretman & Jerry Steele.  Be there!

      See www.myspace.com/basementbonanza for more details.

      Somewhere Over the Bonanza,

      Johan & Jerry