2-1-5 FESTIVAL READING in Philly

  • Peter Murphy
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2005
      2-1-5 FESTIVAL READING in Philly

      Join us for a reading to jumpstart the 5th annual 2-1-5 Festival!
      K-I-C-K-O-F-F R-E-A-D-I-N-G Featuring readings from writers of
      the late, lamented Philadelphia Independent:
      MATT SCHWARTZ, JONATHAN SHAININ, MAUREEN TKACIK,
      CHRISTINE SMALLWOOD, ERIK BADER, LORD WHIMSY,
      BRYAN CHRISTY and musical guest THE ABSINTHE
      DRINKERS

      Wednesday, October 5, 5:30 PM
      Arts Cafe
      Kelly Writers House
      3805 Locust Walk
      Philadelphia
      Free

      Contact: 215-573-WRIT / wh@...
      http://www.writing.upenn.edu/~wh

      ***

      ABOUT THE FESTIVAL:
      The 215 Festival is Philadelphia's own literary festival,
      celebrating writers and writing, both local and national. This
      annual event was created to capture the spirit of cutting-edge
      literature as a performance genre all its own. The Festival is a
      showcase for performers that are as smartly engaging as a
      book and authors that are as fun to watch as your favorite band!