RICK PERLSTEIN in Philadelphia

  • murphywriting
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2014
      Rick Perlstein author of "The Invisible Bridge: The Fall of Nixon and the Rise of Reagan"

      Tuesday, August 5 @  7:30 PM
      Montgomery Auditorium
      Parkway Central Library
      1901 Vine Street
      Philadelphia, PA

      Free.

      Contact: 215-567-4341
      email: authorevents@...

      Andy Kahan, Ruth W. and A. Morris Williams Director, Author Events
      Laura Kovacs, Associate Director
      Jason Freeman, Program Assistant

      Have a submission for PoetryNJ?
      Please make sure it meets our submission guidelines (http://www.murphywriting.com/poetrynj-daily-emails-about-poetry-readings-prose-readings-in-nj-ny-philadelphia.html) & send it to murphywriting@....