KELLEY, MANDEL, FREEDGOOD & OPEN MIC in Teaneck

  • murphywriting
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22, 2014

      The North Jersey Literary Series presents poets Tina Kelley, Charlotte Mandel, Laura Freedgood plus open mic hosted by Paul Nash and Denise La Neve.

      Our features will perform two sets, with the open in between.

      Saturday, July 26 @ 7 PM
      Special Events Room
      Classic Quiche Café
      330 Queen Anne Road, Teaneck, New Jersey
      Contact:  201- 692- 0150

      Have a submission for PoetryNJ?
      Please make sure it meets our submission guidelines (http://www.murphywriting.com/poetrynj-daily-emails-about-poetry-readings-prose-readings-in-nj-ny-philadelphia.html) & send it to murphywriting@....