ADDITION TO MILITARY PARK READING in Newark

  • murphywriting
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22 7:41 PM

       ADDITION TO MILITARY PARK READING:

      Geraldine R. Dodge Poetry Festival and the Military Park Partnership Present:
      Lunchtime Poems: A Summer Poetry Reading Series in Newark
      WARRIOR WRITERS and Combat Paper Nj: Jan Barry, Kevin Basl, Sarah Mess, Walt Nygard, Eli Wright and James Yee

      Thursday, July 24 at noon
      Military Park
      Broad Street
      Newark, NJ

      Free.

      Warrior Writers is a veteran-focused arts organization that fosters artistic exploration and expression through casual, welcoming workshops and retreats. Come out and support our veteran poets. This poetry reading series will run every Thursday at noon until August 28th.
      Contact: 973-540-8442 x5 / festival@...
      www.dodgepoetry.org

      Have a submission for PoetryNJ?
      Please make sure it meets our submission guidelines (http://www.murphywriting.com/poetrynj-daily-emails-about-poetry-readings-prose-readings-in-nj-ny-philadelphia.html) & send it to murphywriting@....