POETRY RETREAT with PETER MURPHY & CAT DOTY in Sea Isle City

  • poetrynj-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 30, 2014

      POETRY RETREAT in SEA ISLE CITY

      Led by Peter Murphy and Cat Doty

      Ocean View Poetry Getaway

      Read. Write. Revise. Relax.

      April 25-27, 2014

      Combine your love of poetry with your love of food. Join us at the Ninth Annual Ocean View Poetry Getaway for a relaxing writing retreat which will energize and inspire you. The weekend will include writing time, supportive feedback sessions, good meals, and good company.

      "Early Bard" and "re-PETER" Discounts available!

      LEARN MORE AND REGISTER TODAY

      www.murphywriting.com

    • pembroke9
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2014

        Join us for our most affordable overnight retreat.

        +-+-+-+

        POETRY RETREAT in SEA ISLE CITY

        Led by Peter Murphy and Cat Doty

        Gourmet meals by poet/chef Nina Soifer

        Ocean View Poetry Getaway

        Read. Write. Revise. Relax.

        April 25-27, 2014

        Combine your love of poetry with your love of food. Join us at the Ocean View Poetry Getaway for a relaxing writing retreat which will energize and inspire you. The weekend will include writing time, supportive feedback sessions, good meals, and good company.

        Only 2 rooms left!