CHARLOTTE MANDEL in West Caldwell

  • murphywriting
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 12, 2013

      CHARLOTTE MANDEL celebrating the publication of "Life Work"

      Wednesday, September 18 @ 2 PM

      Crane’s Mill

      459 Passaic Ave.

      West Caldwell, NJ

      Free

      Contact: 973-276-6700

      Have a submission for PoetryNJ?

      Please make sure it meets our submission guidelines (http://www.murphywriting.com/poetrynj-daily-emails-about-poetry-readings-prose-readings-in-nj-ny-philadelphia.html) & send it to murphywriting@....

    • murphywriting
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 20, 2013

        CHARLOTTE MANDEL in West Caldwell

        sponsored by University Women of West Essex

        A Poet's Journey; celebrating Life Work: poems by Charlotte Mande

        Wednesday, October 24 @ 8 PM

        West Caldwell Public Library

        30 Clinton Road

        West Caldwell, NJ

        Free.

        Contact: 973-226-5441

        www.charlottemandel.com

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 27, 2015
          CHARLOTTE MANDEL: Through a Garden Gate (Poems with slide presentation of garden photographs by Vincent Covello)

          Wednesday, March 11 @ 2 PM

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 30, 2016

            CHARLOTTE MANDEL in West Caldwell

            Celebrating THROUGH A GARDEN GATE, poems; photographs by Vincent Covello.

            Charlotte will read her poems in tandem with slide projections on screen of the stunning color photographs.

            Sunday, April 10 @ 2 PM

            West Caldwell Public Library

            30 Clinton Road

            West Caldwell, NJ

            Free. Refreshments. Books available for autographing and purchase.

            Contact:   973-226-5441

            Have a submission for PoetryNJ?

            Please make sure it meets our submission guidelines (PoetryNJ listserv: Free daily emails about poetry & prose readings in NJ, NY & Philadelphia) & send it to murphywriting@....