CHARLOTTE MANDEL in West Caldwell

  • murphywriting
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 12, 2013

      CHARLOTTE MANDEL celebrating the publication of "Life Work"

      Wednesday, September 18 @ 2 PM

      Crane’s Mill

      459 Passaic Ave.

      West Caldwell, NJ

      Free

      Contact: 973-276-6700

      Have a submission for PoetryNJ?

      Please make sure it meets our submission guidelines (http://www.murphywriting.com/poetrynj-daily-emails-about-poetry-readings-prose-readings-in-nj-ny-philadelphia.html) & send it to murphywriting@....

    • murphywriting
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 20, 2013

        CHARLOTTE MANDEL in West Caldwell

        sponsored by University Women of West Essex

        A Poet's Journey; celebrating Life Work: poems by Charlotte Mande

        Wednesday, October 24 @ 8 PM

        West Caldwell Public Library

        30 Clinton Road

        West Caldwell, NJ