POETS OF PRESERVATION @ Princeton TIME CHANGE

  • murphywriting
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2013

      Time change announcement for Poets of Preservation, “A Sense of Place”

      New Time:

      Sunday, October 15 @ 5 PM.

      Please reconfirm your availability, given this change.  We apologize for any inconvenience.

      We have been informed that a significant poetry reading is taking place that night, in conjunction with Princeton University’s new art exhibition, “New Jersey as Non-Site”.  Their reading will be held at McCosh 50 at 7 p.m.  For details:  http://artmuseum.princeton.edu/visit/calendar

      So that poetry enthusiasts may participate in both, our doors will open October 15 at 5 p.m.  The reading will take place from 5:30 until 6:30 p.m., immediately followed by a light reception.

      Contact for Questions: Carolyn F. Edelmann, 609-924-4646

      Have a submission for PoetryNJ?

      Please make sure it meets our submission guidelines (http://www.murphywriting.com/poetrynj-daily-emails-about-poetry-readings-prose-readings-in-nj-ny-philadelphia.html) & send it to murphywriting@....