SHORE THING WRITING RETREAT in ATLANTIC CITY with PETER MURPHY

  • poetrynj-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2013
      Our most affordable one day workshop ever. Only a few seats left.

      ONE DAY WRITING RETREAT in ATLANTIC CITY
      Led by Peter Murphy
      New date added: September 7, 2013
      9:30 a.m - 4:30 p.m

      Treat yourself to a late summer writing retreat at the shore. Down the block
      from Atlantic City's famous beach and boardwalk, this affordable workshop will
      energize and inspire you. Head home with sand between your toes, a few new
      pieces of writing and the glow that comes from spending the day with an
      encouraging community of writers.

      "Re-PETERs" welcome! Prompts, readings and craft discussion will differ each time.

      LEARN MORE AND REGISTER TODAY
      www.murphywriting.com/shore