New date added: SHORE THING WRITING RETREAT

  • poetrynj-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2013
      New date added for SHORE THING WRITING RETREAT in ATLANTIC CITY with PETER MURPHY
      Our most affordable one day workshop ever. The July program filled in only 3 weeks.
      +-+-+-+

      ONE DAY WRITING RETREAT in ATLANTIC CITY
      New date added: September 7, 2013
      Led by Peter Murphy

      Treat yourself to a late summer writing retreat at the shore. Down the block from Atlantic City's famous beach and boardwalk, this affordable workshop will energize and inspire you. Head home with sand between your toes, a few new pieces of writing and the glow that comes from spending the day with an encouraging community of writers.

      "Re-PETERs" welcome! Prompts, readings and craft discussion will differ each time.

      LEARN MORE AND REGISTER TODAY
      www.murphywriting.com/shore