MIKA BRZEZINSKI in Philadelphia

  • murphywriting
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2013
      Mika Brzezinski, author of "Obsessed: America's Food Addiction--and My Own"

      One of television's most outspoken journalists, Mika Brzezinski is co-host of MSNBC's Morning Joe with Joe Scarborough—called "the thinking viewer's choice" (USA Weekend)—and author of the New York Times bestselling books All Things At Once and Knowing Your Value. In conversation with Joe Scarborough

Ticket price includes a pre-signed book.

      Mika Brzezinski
      Tuesday, MAY 7 @ 7:30 PM
      Free Library of Philadelphia
      1901 Vine Street