3 Days Left to Save on Summer Writing Getaways

  • poetrynj-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2013
      Register by Wednesday, May 1 and you will automatically save $50.

      Get Away to Write - Scotland
      August 8-15, 2013
      Led by Peter Murphy

      Write in Scotland. Using the vibrant university city of Dundee as our home base, join us for a week of writing and exploring this beautiful country. We'll go beyond the typical tourist path and get to know the real Scotland. The retreat will feature supportive workshops, readings by local writers and excursions to Edinburgh, castles and more.
      Click here for more info: http://www.murphywriting.com/writing-getaways/get-away-to-write-scotland-writing-retreat.html

      ***
      Live Free And Write
      June 23-27, 2013

      Join us in New Hampshire for a supportive writing workshop in "Beginning Your Novel" or "Creative Nonfiction." Enjoy the refreshing New England summer with uninterrupted writing time, workshops, homemade meals and relaxing by the pool. Workshops led by Mimi Schwartz and Michelle Cameron; retreat hosted by Peter Murphy. Only 2 seats left in Creative Nonfiction.
      Click here for more info: http://www.murphywriting.com/writing-getaways/new-hampshire-summer-writing-retreat.html