JOAN CUSACK HANDLER in Little Falls

  • murphywriting
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30, 2013
      The Fine Grind Bar Café Presents: JOAN CUSACK HANDLER in Little Falls

      Saturday, April 6 @ 11 AM
      101 Newark Pompton Turnpike
      Little Falls, NJ

      Free

      Reading/book signing from Memoir Confessions of Joan the Tall

      Contact: Lynne 973-837-0199/lynee@...
      www.thefinegrindcoffeebar.com

      Have a submission for PoetryNJ?
      Please make sure it meets our submission guidelines (http://www.murphywriting.com/poetrynj-daily-emails-about-poetry-readings-prose-readings-in-nj-ny-philadelphia.html) & send it to murphywriting@....