CREATIVE WRITING at Rutgers

  • Peter Murphy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2005
      Rutgers, New Brunswick, is offering 3 non-credit creative writing classes this
      winter. Writers of all levels are welcome! Personal Essay & Memoir Writing,
      Poetry, and Screen Writing begin the week of February 19th. Classes run for 8
      weeks and cost $350.00. For more information and to register, please see our
      website www.creativewriting.rutgers.edu.

      We are also very pleased to announce that Marilyn Hacker will offer a Master
      Class on the Sonnet, Saturday, May 7th, on our College Avenue campus. This
      is an incredible opportunity to experience one of the great sonnet writers of
      our time. Enrollment is limited for this event so register early!

      For more information, or to reserve a seat, feel free to contact us at 732-932-
      8919, or email continuingwriting@....

      Find out more about Marilyn Hacker at
      http://www.pshares.org/issues/article.cfm?prmArticleID=4057
      http://www.poets.org/poets/poets.cfm?prmID=93