POETRY & PASTRIES OPEN READING in Chatham

  • murphywriting
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 13, 2012
      Poetry and Pastries Season Finale Open Poetry Reading. Listeners welcome! Poetry, Coffee & delicious pastries.

      Tuesday, June 19 @ 7 PM
      Cafe Beethoven
      262 Main Street
      Chatham, NJ

      Reservations strongly suggested.

      Don't forget the four course dinner being offered by Cafe Beethoven for only $25
      which includes the cost of Poetry and Pastries. Dinner is from 5-6:15

      Contact: Marcia Ivans
      marciaivans@...
    • murphywriting
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2013
        Poetry and Pastries Open Poetry Reading

        Tuesday, January 8 @ 7 PM
        Cafe Beethoven
        262 Main St.
        Chatham, NJ

        Listeners always welcome.
        $10 fee includes flavorful coffees, delicious pastries and wonderful poetry.

        Contact: marciaivans@...
        Reservations strongly suggested

        Have a submission for PoetryNJ?
        Please make sure it meets our submission guidelines (http://www.murphywriting.com/poetrynj-daily-emails-about-poetry-readings-prose-readings-in-nj-ny-philadelphia.html) & send it to murphywriting@....
      • murphywriting
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 30

          Poetry and Pastries Welcomes Spring with an Open Poetry Reading

          Tuesday, April 14 @ 7PM

          Cafe Beethoven

          262 Main Street

          Chatham, NJ

          Listeners welcome.

          $10 fee includes tasteful coffees, delicious pastries AND Wonderful Poetry.

          Please contact me to reserve your seat