DELAWARE VALLEY POETS WORKSHOP in Lawrence

  • murphywriting
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 30, 2011
      Poetry WORKSHOP with the Delaware Valley Poets,

      Tuesday, December 6 @ 7:30 PM
      Delaware Valley Poets
      Lawrence Public Library, Room 3,
      2751 Bus. US Route 1 S. at Darrah Lane

      Free.
      Contact: (609) 882-9246.
      Bring 10 copies of your poem.
    • murphywriting
      Message 2 of 8 , May 30, 2012
        Poetry Workshop with the Delaware Valley Poets

        Tuesday, June 5 @ 7:30 PM
        Lawrence Public Library, Room 3
        (2751 Bus)
        US Route 1 S. at Darrah Lane
        Lawrence, NJ

        Free. Bring 10 copies of your poem.
        Contact: (609) 882-9246.
      • murphywriting
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 28, 2012
          Poetry Workshop presented by the Delaware Valley Poets

          Tuesday, October 2 @ 7:30 PM
          Lawrence Public Library, Room 3,
          2751 Bus. US Route 1 S. at Darrah Lane
          Lawrence, NJ

          Free. Bring 10 copies of your poem.

          Contact: (609) 882-9246

          Have a submission for PoetryNJ?
          Please make sure it meets our submission guidelines (http://www.murphywriting.com/poetrynj-daily-emails-about-poetry-readings-prose-readings-in-nj-ny-philadelphia.html) & send it to murphywriting@....
        • murphywriting
          Message 4 of 8 , May 27, 2013
            Delaware Valley Poets Workshop

            Tuesday, June 4 @ 7:30 PM
            Lawrence Public Library, Room 3,
            2751 Bus. US Route 1 S. at Darrah Lane

            Free. Bring 10 copies of your poemContact: (609) 882-9246. Bring 10 copies of your poem.

            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 6, 2013

              Poetry Workshop with the  Delaware Valley Poets

              Tuesday, November 12 @ 7:30 PM

              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 29, 2013

                Poetry Workshop with the  Delaware Valley Poets,

                Tuesday, December 3 @ 7:30 PM

                Message 7 of 8 , Feb 26 8:19 PM

                  Delaware Valley Poets Poetry Workshop:

                  Tuesday, March 4 @ 7:30 PM

                  Message 8 of 8 , Nov 6, 2014
                    Poetry Workshop, Delaware Valley Poets

                    Wednesday, November 12 @ 7:30 PM
                    Lawrence Public Library, Room 3
                    2751 Bus. US Route 1 S. at Darrah Lane
                    Lawrence, NJ

                    Free.
                    Contact: (609) 882-9246. Bring 10 copies of your poem. Free. 7:30 p.m.

                    THIS EVENT HAS BEEN RESCHEDULED TO WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 12TH, BECAUSE ITS REGULAR DATE FALLS ON ELECTION DAY.