Future of Conflict Conference

  • Peter Murphy
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2003
      THE FUTURE OF CONFLICT: FAMILY, COMMUNITY, THE
      WORLD
      An Interactive Conference
      Saturday March 29, 2003
      The College of New Jersey, Ewing, NJ

      This conference will examine conflict - its nature, history, origin,
      dynamics, and effects, both beneficial and deleterious. The
      governing principles thus elucidated will then be applied to
      current developments in the family, community, arts,
      environment, and world. Particular emphasis will be placed on
      the prospect for transformation in the expression of conflict, in
      the interest of approaching a more just and humane global
      society.

      Keynote Speakers: Dr. Michael Penn & Dr. Martha Schweitz

      Breakout facilitators include:
      Evelyn Grammar - Community
      Jeffrey Huffines - International Relations
      Elinor Mattern - The Arts
      Dr. Patricia Romano - Family
      Dr. Ian Rozdilsky -Environment

      Fees include continental breakfast & Lunch.

      Visit our website for more information including presenter bios,
      and how to register:
      http://www.absmidatlantic.org/

      Contact Peter Murphy at (609) 823-5076, or
      pembroke9@...; or Janet Richards at (609) 585-6120,
      or JanetLRich@....

      Sponsored by THE MID-ATLANTIC AREA COMMITTEE OF THE
      ASSOCIATION FOR BAHA'I STUDIES and the BAHA'I CLUB OF
      THE COLLEGE OF NEW JERSEY.