CHARLOTTE MANDEL in Montclair

  • Peter Murphy
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2008
      CHARLOTTE MANDEL in Montclair

      Thursday, November 6 @ 7:30 PM
      Watchung Booksellers
      54 Fairfield Street
      Watchung Plaza
      Montclair, NJ

      Free. Open mic.

      Contact: Margot Sage-El, 973-744-7177
    • murphywriting
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 5 6:47 PM

        A Poet Speaks to Art”

        CHARLOTTE MANDEL in Montclair reading her poems written in response to works of art, in tandem with images of the art projected on screen.

        Wednesday, February 12 @ 2 PM

        Montclair Art Museum

        3 South Mountain Avenue

        Montclair, NJ

        $10; free to members

        Contact: 973-259-5157

        Directions, etc.: montclairartmuseum.org

        Have a submission for PoetryNJ?

        Please make sure it meets our submission guidelines (http://www.murphywriting.com/poetrynj-daily-emails-about-poetry-readings-prose-readings-in-nj-ny-philadelphia.html) & send it to murphywriting@....

      • murphywriting
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 26, 2014

          “A Poet Speaks to Art” Charlotte Mandell reading her poems written in response to works of art, in tandem with images of the art projected on screen. Interactive discussion.

          Thursday, April 3, 6 PM to 7 PM

          Montclair Art Museum

          3 South Mountain Avenue

          Montclair, NJ