NORA EPHRON in Philly

  • Peter Murphy
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2006
      NORA EPHRON in Philly

      Reading from her new book, I FEEL BAD ABOUT MY NECK.

      Thursday, September 21, at 8:00PM
      Central Library
      1901 Vine Street
      Philadelphia, PA 19103
      (between 19th and 20th Streets on the Parkway)

      COST: $12 General Admission, $6 Students

      Contact: 215-686-5322
      http://libwww.library.phila.gov/

      ***
      Nora Ephron has earned Academy Award nominations for Best Screenplay for the films
      When Harry Met Sally, Silkwood, and Sleepless in Seattle, which she also directed. An
      acclaimed essayist, her work is collected in Wallflower at the Orgy, Crazy Salad, and
      Scribble Scribble; she is also the best-selling author of Heartburn, a novel. I Feel Bad
      About My Neck is a disarming, intimate, and wryly amused look at the trials and
      tribulations - maintenance, menopause, unsatisfactory necks - of women of a certain age.