6861Fall Poetry Workshop in New York City with DOUGLAS GOETSCH

  • murphywriting
    Sep 3, 2014

      Fall Poetry Workshop in New York City with Douglas Goetsch

      10 Tuesdays, beginning Sept. 16 @ 7 p.m., featuring insightful critique, lessons on craft, and weekly assignment sheets to stay productive. Goetsch is an award-winning poet and veteran teacher. Fee: $550 (10% discount to anyone who has registered for the 2015 Winter Poetry & Prose Getaway.)

      Also: Scholarship Prize to Fall Poetry Workshop in New York City with Douglas Goetsch: one person will win a full scholarship to this workshop. To apply, include two poems in a Word attachment, along with 200 words on the subject of “How I’d Like to Improve as a Poet” in the body of an email, and send that email to doug@... (Please include basic contact info: name, address, phone number.)

      Questions? Call 212-924-6315, write doug@..., or visit www.douglasgoetsch.com

      Have a submission for PoetryNJ?
      Please make sure it meets our submission guidelines (http://www.murphywriting.com/poetrynj-daily-emails-about-poetry-readings-prose-readings-in-nj-ny-philadelphia.html) & send it to murphywriting@....