6515TRIBUTE to ROY LUCIANNA in Teaneck

  • murphywriting
    Dec 1, 2013

      The North Jersey Literary Series presents:  A TRIBUTE TO THE LIFE AND ART OF ROY LUCIANNA

      We will host a special memorial reading and exhibition to honor and celebrate the life and art of Roy Lucianna. The event will feature recitations of his poetry, a display of his paintings / artworks, several eulogies and selected anecdotes, a Tai Chi demonstration, a musical tribute by Joel Allegretti, as well as slides depicting Roy’s varied interests, aspirations and accomplishments as a poet, artist, literary editor, medieval scholar, outdoors-man, musician, and spiritual healer.

      Sunday, December 8, 2 - 4 PM

      Classic Quiche Café

      330 Queen Anne Road

      Teaneck, NJ

      Free.

      Contact: Paul Nash or Denise La Neve

      njlspoetry@... or viennesedeal@... for further details, questions or feedback.

      Classic Quiche: lclassicquiche.com/ (201) 692-0150

      Have a submission for PoetryNJ?

      Please make sure it meets our submission guidelines (http://www.murphywriting.com/poetrynj-daily-emails-about-poetry-readings-prose-readings-in-nj-ny-philadelphia.html) & send it to murphywriting@....