6513JIM O'ROURKE & OPEN MIC @ WINTERFEST in Ridgewood

  • murphywriting
    Dec 1, 2013

      Ridgewood families and other visitors to Winterfest:

      The Ridgewood Arts Guild has invited writers from the area to come to read and discuss their poems.  The public, especially local schoolchildren, will also be invited to take part at an open mic.  Around 3:00 P.M. there will be a dramatic reading of the classic "Visit From St. Nicholas."

      "We hope to have conversations about poems, poetry, and writing, and how the art of poetry permeates our lives," said Jim O'Rourke, a village resident, author, and volunteer working on the project.

      Saturday, December 7, 12-5PM

      The "old bank building"

      54 E. Ridgewood Ave.

      Ridgewood, Nj