6449PETERSON & KIMMELMAN in Park Slope

  • murphywriting
    Oct 28, 2013

      Trace Peterson & Burt Kimmelman reading at The Shed

      November 1 @ 8 PM

      The Shed

      366 6th Street (btw 5th and 6th Ave's)

      Park Slope, Brooklyn

      Contact Email: info@...

      About The Shed: shedspace.org

      Map and Directions: shedspace.org

      Tim Trace Peterson is a poet, editor, and scholar living in Brooklyn. The author of Since I Moved In (Chax Press) and numerous chapbooks, Peterson is also Editor/Publisher of EOAGH (http://eoagh.com) and co-editor of the new anthology Troubling the Line: Trans and Genderqueer Poetry and Poetics. For more information, visit http://epc.buffalo.edu/authors/peterson/

      Burt Kimmelman’s eighth collection of poetry is Gradually the World: New and Selected Poems, 1982 – 2013 (BlazeVOX [books], 2013). In addition to poetry, he has published a number of books of literary criticism and scores of essays on medieval, modern or contemporary poetry. Recent interviews of him by Tom Fink in Jacket  and Geoffrey Gatza at BlazeVOX (text), and George Spencer at Poetry Thin Air (video, in two parts) are online. For more information, visit BurtKimmelman.com.

      Have a submission for PoetryNJ?

      Please make sure it meets our submission guidelines (http://www.murphywriting.com/poetrynj-daily-emails-about-poetry-readings-prose-readings-in-nj-ny-philadelphia.html) & send it to murphywriting@....