4162MEMOIR WORKSHOP FOR WOMEN in Mexico

  • murphywriting
    May 30, 2010
      MEMOIR WORKSHOP FOR WOMEN in Mexico

      HEART AND CRAFT: A MEMOIR WORKSHOP FOR WOMEN
      taught by author/journalist Anndee Hochman in La Barra de Potosi, Mexico.
      November 13-19, 2010.

      We'll spend six days together (classes in the morning, writing/exploring in the
      afternoon) in the small, vibrant fishing village of La Barra on Mexico's Pacific
      coast (near Zihuatanejo). For beginning and experienced writers; we'll write
      stunning prose about the lives we've lived in an atmosphere of safety,
      inspiration and challenge.

      Early-bird price is $1,000 ($500 deposit due by July 1) and includes tuition,
      accommodations in the magical Casa del Encanto, six days' breakfast and dinner
      and all taxes/tips.

      Contact: aehoch@...
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic