3465MEMOIR WORKSHOP FOR WOMEN in Mexico

  • Peter Murphy
    Jul 5, 2009
      MEMOIR WORKSHOP FOR WOMEN in Mexico
      HEART AND CRAFT: A MEMOIR WORKSHOP FOR WOMEN
      taught by author/journalist Anndee Hochman
      November 14-20, 2009
      La Barra de Potosi, Mexico

      Spend six days together (classes in the morning, writing/exploring in the afternoon) in the small, vibrant fishing village of La Barra on Mexico's Pacific coast (near Zihuatanejo).

      For beginning and experienced writers; we'll write stunning prose about the lives we've lived in an atmosphere of safety, inspiration and challenge.

      Enjoy a Recession Discount if you register by August 1 ($1000 total; $500 deposit due with registration). That includes tuition, accommodations in the magical Casa del Encanto, six days' breakfast and dinner and all taxes/tips.

      More info about Casa del Encanto and La Barra at www.casadelencanto.com; e-mail
      aehoch@... for details and application.
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic