3315MEMOIR WORKSHOP FOR WOMEN in Mexico

  • Peter Murphy
    Apr 24, 2009
      Heart And Craft: A Memoir Workshop For Women,
      MEMOIR WORKSHOP FOR WOMEN in Mexico
      Taught by author/journalist Anndee Hochman I

      November 14-20, 2009
      La Barra de Potosi, Mexico. 2009.

      We'll spend six days together (classes in the morning, writing/exploring in the afternoon) in the small, vibrant fishing village of La Barra on Mexico's Pacific coast (near Zihuatanejo). For beginning and experienced writers; we'll write stunning prose about the lives we've lived in an atmosphere of safety, inspiration and challenge.

      Early-bird price is $1100 ($500 deposit due by June 1) includes tuition, accommodations in the magical Casa del Encanto, six days' breakfast and dinner and all taxes/tips.

      Contact Anndee aehoch@...
      More info about Casa del Encanto and La Barra at www.casadelencanto.com;
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic