1913MEMOIR WORKSHOP FOR WOMEN in Mexico

  • Peter Murphy
    May 1, 2007
      MEMOIR WORKSHOP FOR WOMEN in Mexico

      HEART AND CRAFT: A MEMOIR WORKSHOP FOR WOMEN
      taught by author/journalist Anndee Hochman in La Barra de Potosi, Mexico.

      November 3-9, 2007

      We'll spend six days together (classes in the morning, writing/exploring in the afternoon) in
      the small, vibrant fishing village of La Barra on Mexico's Pacific coast (near Zihuatanejo). For
      beginning and experienced writers; we'll write stunning prose about the lives we've lived in
      an atmosphere of safety, inspiration and challenge. $1200 (early bird registration by June 1)
      includes tuition, accommodations in the magical Casa del Encanto, six days' breakfast and
      dinner and van to/from Zihua Airport.

      More info about Casa del Encanto and La Barra at www.casadelencanto.com/index.html; learn
      about Anndee Hochman at www.anndeehochman.com, or e-mail aehoch@... for details
      and application.