Thank You

  • Linda
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 27 1:15 PM

      I have to give out a big THANK YOU to Stacy Dawn and Tarah Scott for the wonder-filled packages I received. I loved everything, you two. Thank you so very much! There were so many wonderful surprises inside each package...
      As I will be leaving more groups soon. I have a lot of work to do with my own book(s) and their publications.
      Thank you and With a Smile, Linda-Reducer
      http://www.neverloseweightagain.com
      FREE Emoticons for your email – by IncrediMail! Click Here!
    • Debbie Budnick
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 27, 2011

        Thank You

        if I commit
        to the love of my life,
        will I be banned
        from your life
        as a friend

        it's not like my friendship
        has an off button

        I am always here offering
        the security of my hand
        as a dear friend to you

        it's not a strategy on my part
        to be considered as a friend
        yet what I announced earlier
        that my love is existing extremely strong
        and is not restricted
        for the man I truly love and adore
        you'll always have access to me
        through many different networks
        and services online
        so don't feel like you imposed
        on our friendship
        when you became thirsty
        for some involvement with a friend

        even when the cyber groups
        I belong to year after year
        grab my attention for awhile
        they are only cyberspace buddies
        and nothing like you
        because you fill the void
        in my life now and forever

        thank you
        my dear friend
        for being mine

        Debbie Budnick

        my books: "The Writer Within", "One Road, One Poet", and "Mirror of My Thoughts" can be found on PublishAmerica.com