Throughout Time

  • DLBudnick
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2006
      Throughout Time
      by Debbie Budnick

      stories are told throughout time
      of dreams abandoned, of lost hope,
      of trust being effected by neglect
      and by little stability in one's life

      these stories go on, effecting the tears
      running down the face of the person
      with kindness, with a heart in their being

      forever we draw up plans, forbidding
      nasty lies and awful tricks to hinder us,
      daily many passes are seen, are felt,
      in trying to be together, no longer alone

      today another life has been loved,
      another life is able to live amongst us,
      for there was a friend in that person's life
      who cared, who had kindness within them

      PeoplePC Online
      A better way to Internet
      http://www.peoplepc.com
    • Diamond DeAngelo
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2006
        Hello Deb,

        enjoyed your poem today.
        diamond

        DLBudnick <dlbudnick@...> wrote:
        Throughout Time
        by Debbie Budnick

        stories are told throughout time
        of dreams abandoned, of lost hope,
        of trust being effected by neglect
        and by little stability in one's life

        these stories go on, effecting the tears
        running down the face of the person
        with kindness, with a heart in their being

        forever we draw up plans, forbidding
        nasty lies and awful tricks to hinder us,
        daily many passes are seen, are felt,
        in trying to be together, no longer alone

        today another life has been loved,
        another life is able to live amongst us,
        for there was a friend in that person's life
        who cared, who had kindness within them

        PeoplePC Online
        A better way to Internet
        http://www.peoplepc .com