DO NOT OPEN THE EMAIL FROM ME WITH MY NAME IN SUBJECT LINE

  • Debbie Budnick
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 24, 2014
      Do not open the email with my name in the subject line. My email was hacked. I have no idea what is in that email with my name in subject line. I did not send it so please do not open it.

      Debbie Budnick
      my books: "The Writer Within", "One Road, One Poet", "Mirror of My Thoughts", and "Life Problems" can be found on PublishAmerica.com

    • mel campos
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 24, 2014
        I was able to delete it. Thanks for letting us know ;)

        "The earth has music for those who listen"

        William Shakespeare

        Kiowa