Call for Poetry Submissions: Hol ocaust Remembrance Day Issue

  • Poetry Super Highway
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2013
      Call for Submissions: Holocaust Remembrance Day
      Poetry Super Highway

      Call for Submissions:
      Holocaust Remembrance Day

      The mission of the Poetry Super Highway
      is to expose as many people to as many other
      people's poetry as possible.

      Holocaust Remembrance Day (Yom Hashoah) is this Sunday, April 7th. We're looking for submissions of poetry written in response to the Holocaust for next week's annual Yom Hashoah (Holocaust Remembrance Day) issue.

      • Submission deadline is this Friday, April 5th (midnight pacific) to be considered for this special issue.

      • Send no more than 3 poems in the body of an email (No Attachments)

      • Include a short bio which includes what city you live in.

      • Poems published in previous PSH Holocaust Remembrance Day issues are not eligible for re-submission. We welcome your previously unpublished on Poetry Super Highway submissions.

      • The subject of your email should be "Holocaust Poetry Submission"

      • E-mail your submission to potw@... (please note you will receive an automatic response indicating your work has been received for "weekly Poet of the Week consideration"...as long as you specify in the email subject that this is for the special Holocaust Remembrance Day issue, we will understand to consider it for this special issue.)