* WordParty * -- Tonight at - 8pm!

  • baronejenn@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2012
      Hello Poets and Friends,

      We are grateful for Poetry & Jazz! Come on out to the WordParty this Tuesday and have your poetry fix before the holidays kick in.

      And ... if you are looking into some gift-giving for the poetry-loving foodies in your life, my new book "Saporoso, poems of Italian food & love" is now available at Bird & Beckett books, Mercato and online at the wordparty.com.

      See you there,
      Jennifer Barone

      The Word Party Poetry & Jazz Open Mic
      EVERY THIRD Tuesday of the Month

      > Next one: Tuesday November 20th, 2012

      Time: 8:00pm - 10:30pm (sign-up at 8:00pm sharp with the hosts, hurry as the list gets FULL and fast!)
      Location: Viracocha

      Address: 998 Valencia Street (at 21 st.), San Francisco CA
      Donation: $5
      Hosted by: Jennifer Barone and Ingrid Keir
      LIVE jazz with Nova Jazz: Daniel Heffez (Sax), Geordie Van Der Bosch (Percussion) and Leslie Thorne
      Featuring: YOU and your POETRY!!

      Website: http://www.thewordparty.com
      Read our Blog: http://thewordparty.blogspot.com/
      Join our Facebook Group: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_158413170859954&ap=1