PSH Live Open Reading in 15 Minu tes - Call in and read!

  • Poetry Super Highway
    Message 1 of 31 , Sep 9, 2012
      PSH Live Open Reading in 15 Minutes

      PSH Live Open Reading - TODAY
      Sunday,
      September 9, 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm (pacific)

      Tune in to our world-wide open reading!

      Call in and read your poetry as well as hear work from recent Poetry Super Highway Poets of the Week.

      No content or style restrictions. MC'd by Poetry Super Highway's Rick Lupert.

      Phone # to call in and read: (646) 716-7362

      Click here to listen:

      blog radio

    • Rick Lupert
      Message 31 of 31 , Oct 13, 2013
        PSH Live Open Reading in 15 Minutes

        PSH Live Open Reading - TODAY
        Sunday,
        October 13, 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm (pacific)

        Tune in to our world-wide open reading! Over 1000 people listen every month!