Around The Corner

  • Bill Pearce
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2011
      ANIMAL'S GREETINGS

      Hello my friends

      So, what's up doc hehehe? Nothing's much changed
      around these woods. We're still here with our regular
      every day programming hehehe. Each day seems to
      be the same to me, except of course for the snow that
      has finally melted away. The grass has begun to turn
      green. The trees are slowly but surely coming to life.
      Of course the only thing different with the evergreens
      is they don't have snow hanging in all their branches.
      Yeppers, for the first time since we moved up here
      we were able to see a snowless Easter hehehehehehe.
      There were still a few patches of snow where the sun
      didn't shine, but for the most part it was all gone from
      everywhere else that we could see. Springtime has
      made it finally. I took a few pictures outside our front
      door a few minutes ago and I will use them for today's
      stationary. Of course those of you receiving this via
      plane Jane/text style unfortunately will not see it hehe
      unless I upload it to my Facebook and you in fact have
      Facebook and me as a friend on it LOL. None the
      less, if you are so curious that you would like to see
      the pictures anyways, then let me know and I'll send
      ya a few. I only took 10 pictures but deleted 2 of em
      because they were askew a tad hehe. I can hear our
      neighbors kid riding his little 4 wheeler. up and down
      the road. Brings back memories of me back when I
      was a kid with my mini bike. I ran the wheels off
      that thing LOL. I was talking to my mom yesterday
      about our ages. I told her, I don't feel like a senior
      citizen for some reason other than of course my aches
      and pains. I tend to view things from a much younger
      viewpoint. I'm a kid at heart. Just wish my body was
      in better shape so I could do some things that I enjoy
      such as hiking. I used to love heading out through
      the woods to explore. Now I'm limited to the distance
      I can explore hehehe. Can't get far from a restroom,
      plus my old legs and feet don't hold out as long as
      they used to. Yet I'm grateful for what I am able to
      do. I have yet to of made another conga drum video,
      but am planning on giving it shot today. My mother
      reminded me of my dads problem with pinched nerves.
      He had the very same problem with the same arm
      and hand. The nerve in my neck is pinched and it
      makes my hand go numb then it begins to hurt and
      travel all up and down my arm throbbing. I had
      thought the problem had begun in my hand, but was
      wrong. Just reverse hehe. Oh well, I will attempt
      to stow the pain long enough to do me a four or five
      minute video. If ya see tears in my eyes hehehehehe
      ya will know it's hurting. Anyways, I'll post the
      video when I get it done and sized down for upload
      up to my UTube channel. Today's supposed to be
      a high of 61F degrees. Right now it's 55F degrees.
      There's a flood advisory for northeastern parts of
      Aroostook County in Northern Maine, but we are
      on high ground. Ye old snow melted making a lot
      of water to have no place to go. I guess you've heard
      of all the tornadoes that hit down south huh. Judy
      and I watched on TV as they showed the destruction.
      My heart and prayers goes out to all those affected.
      That's why it's always best to be ready to go home
      to Heaven. Always try to have your affairs in order
      and your relationship with God intact. We never
      know when that final day will come. It could be
      right around the corner and look as though we have
      a long way to go. Only God knows when the end
      shall come. Hehehe I wrote another poem that in
      a way may seem as an AA poem LOL, but it's all
      about life. Anyways, God has control and we need
      to keep that in mind as we do what we do. He does
      ever so often allow us to do what we will for its
      the lessons that transpire. We may view a moment
      of devastation as very sad, but God sees new angels
      born. It's not the end, but the beginning. We're
      here to live on this planet for just a brief. There
      are lost souls left walking the Earth for God only
      knows the reasons. None the less, Don't let your
      viewpoints cloud your judgment. Let God guide
      you through life. Of course there will be ups and
      downs. That's life! That's lessons! OK, so I guess
      it's time for me to take my little venture back on
      through all that I've written here to see if I can
      find a good word or phrase that might work well
      for the title for today's brand new poem. And so
      I am off to that place of my recollection that I like
      to call RECOLLECT VILLE. I think I found a
      good title. Now let's see if I can pull a rabbit out
      of the hat hehehe or write a good poem using it.
      Here goes one or the other LOL or both....

      Around The Corner

      Face to face
      a mind might see
      place to place
      in history.
      Yet the scenes
      from when and where
      around the corner
      might end there.
      Often judgment
      isn't seen
      when we're stuck then
      in between.
      Life of phases
      surely found
      around the corner
      might astound.
      Let not pages
      turns and twists
      lead you to
      an angered fist.
      Around the corner
      you might find
      God is waiting
      with your Time.

      ©By Bill Pearce
      May 1, 2011

      Ok so there ya go hehe. Gidder done :) I hope that
      made a little sense to ya. My hand is acting up right
      now so bear with me. I guess I need to be finding an
      ending to all my rambling hehehe so I reckon I need
      to be searching for that off switch, but not before I
      tell ya what I tell ya every week and that is, I wrote
      some more poems and haiku. Yeppers, I wrote 10
      more poems and 22 more haiku. Nopers, I didn't
      write any Christmas poems this time either, but rest
      assured I will hehehe. I simply love Christmas. We
      have our year round Christmas tree still lit up and
      standing in the living room LOL. It's one of those
      pre decorated fiber optic trees hehe. Judy saw that
      I spent a lot of time going to look at the tree to find
      some peace time to time, so she bought me this one
      as a Christmas gift to keep up all year round. Love
      that gal. Well I guess I need to be saying farewell
      before I begin searching for that off switch, So have
      a wonderful God filled week and always remember,
      Jesus loves you and we do too. Now to find that
      off switch. Hehehe found it hunkered down out
      in the front yard searching for snow. Ain't none
      dude hehehe. Gotcha, see ya CLICK zzzzzzzzzzz.

      God bless from Bill and Judy Pearce

      Now on with the poems and haiku
      10 and 22 hehehehehehehehe :)

      I Will Not