7th Muses Prize - Poetry Nominees (Partial announcement)

  • muses review
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2011
      Dear fellow poets,

      1. Nomination is officially closing

      a. Nominations for 7th Muses Prize - Poetry will officially be closed on March 31, 2011.
      b. All poetrybooks released on 2010 are eligible.

      2. Nominations for 7th Muses Prize - Poetry:

      a. Best Poetrybook Cover 2010  Nominees:

      i. "Longing for the Mother Tongue" by Joseph Farley
      ii. "Skye the Troll" by Apryl Skies

      b. Best Poem of Year 2010 Nominees:

      i.) "Requiem for a Lightweight" by Bill Van Buskirk
      ii.) "Skye the Troll" by Apryl Skies
      iii.) to be announced

      c. Best Poet of Year 2010 Nominees:

      to be announced

      d. Best Poetrybook of Year 2010 Nominees:

      to be announced

      3. Please spread this email to your friends, relatives, poets and various newsgroups,  social networks (Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, etc. ) .

      4. All poet nominees are encouraged to  join our newsletter (musesreview@yahoogroups.com) so that you will know the developments, finalists and eventual winners for the 7th Muses Prize - Poetry.

      5. All nominees must submit their face photos ( if not yet submitted) to our email address.
      admin@... by April 8, 2011, Friday.

      6. All nominees must submit their book photos (if not yet submitted) to our email address.
      admin@... by April 8, 2011, Friday.

      7.  Visit www.musesreview.org to be updated for the postings of photos of nominees (between April 2011 to June 2011)

      8. Visit www.musesreview.org to be updated for the postings of  face photos of winners (by July 2011).

      9. Past winners of Muses Prize - Poetry are encouraged to make friends with Muses Review in Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, etc.

      Regards,

      Andrew Angus
      Founder, Muses Prize - Poetry