Pray and Wait

  • Bill Pearce
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2011
      ANIMAL'S GREETINGS

      Hello my friends

      So is it cold where you are? It's still a might chilly up here.
      Yes we still have tons of snow out our front door hehehehe.
      It's supposed to begin snowing again tonight and tomorrow,
      as well as possibly off and on for the rest of the week hehe.
      Sometimes I swear we could actually be at the North Pole.
      It sure looks like it LOL and feels like it! Yet this year has
      been rather mild compared to our previous winters :) We
      haven't had any 40 and 50 below zero days this year YET!
      Of course winter is surely not over by a long shot up this
      ways. Nope, we've still got a couple of months worth for
      sure hehehe. I guess it's time for me to move along with
      my rambling to another topic. Judy and I have been still
      playing our farming games, but getting bored with them
      a little hehe. We've begun playing some of our old games
      that we used to play such as Hidden Object games that we
      bought from Big Fish games and other places. Yep, Judy
      pulls her chair over here and we spend hours searching to
      find the hidden objects in the games as well as figuring
      out the puzzles here and there. We still also watch the
      many TV programs that we've taken a liken to. There's
      not much else to do up here in whiteout Maine hehehehe.
      Yeppers I go snow-blind every time I open the door on a
      sunny day. So I don't open the door anymore than I've
      gotta when the sun is peeking out unless I can find my
      sunshades and put them on hehehe. Last night it got
      down to minus 10 degrees F. Right now at 7:27 AM it's
      minus 3 degrees F. Brrrrrrr is right. It might get up to
      20 degrees F today. Oooh where's my Bermuda shorts?
      For all of my friends and family that live down in Texas
      I want you to please TURN UP THE HEAT. They say
      Heat rises hehehe. Maybe it'll reach us LOL! So now
      I reckon it's time to find yet another topic. There's not
      much else to report from up here other than Judy has
      given her notice at work that she will be taking off for
      a week in the second week of March, but being we
      can't afford to go anywhere, we'll just be relaxing
      here at home. Yet Judy wants to go out to eat at least
      one of those days, so we might look around to find a
      good restaurant to eat at other than of course the ones
      she cooks at every week hehehe. She'll have to keep
      an eye open for a good one, being I can't see but only
      the distance of a foot away clearly hehehe. Oh well,
      I know we will enjoy our time together LOL if we
      don't kill each other hehe. Oh yea, Judy bought us
      a fiber optic Christmas Tree last month that we can
      keep up all year round. It has its own ornaments, so
      nothing to decorate hehehe. We both love Christmas
      and I for one find that when I look at the Christmas
      tree all lit up, it cheers me up. Yes I get sad from
      time to time being so far away from all my family
      and friends. My friend Brian that used to live next
      door had to move in with his dad in Houlton and I
      have no clue where he lives, plus I couldn't get there
      if I wanted to. He said he's wanting to do some more
      fishing when it warms up, but that's a good ways
      away. I do get rather bored time to time without no
      one to spend any time with other than Judy. We do
      enjoy our time together, but I miss my friends and
      family tremendously. I'm sure God is at work with
      His plans for my future just as He is for yours. God
      has a way of giving surprises that we could never
      ever dream of. Sometimes those surprises are what
      we would never have wanted, but yet need just the
      same. He knows what's best for you and I. It's us
      that often step out of His grace and choose our own
      pathways which lead to destruction. Often a mere
      moment will look so luscious it's hard to look away,
      but it could have trouble hidden behind its beauty.
      Let God help you in your choices by keeping His
      Will in mind through prayer. Sometimes it's best
      to pray and wait. As a matter of fact that sounds
      like a good title for a poem LOL. We shall see if
      I find anything better. Anyways, it's time once agin
      for me to begin my little venture back through all I
      have written here to see if I can find a good word
      or phrase that I can use for the title for today's
      brand new poem. So it's off I go to that place of my
      recollection that I like to call RECOLLECT VILLE.
      I believe I might just use that title I found a bit ago.
      So let's see what I can do with it hehehe. Here goes!

      Pray and Wait

      Yes it's our hurry
      that digs us a hole
      deep within moments
      of our daily goal.
      Things often happen
      we don't anticipate
      so we need often
      to just pray and wait.
      Letting Lord Jesus
      to guide us each day
      by sometimes choosing
      to just wait and pray.
      Yes there are minutes
      that we need to scurry
      as life dishes out
      things in a hurry.
      Yet there are timeframes
      we might be better
      to just pray and wait
      right then altogether.

      ©By Bill Pearce
      Feb 27, 2011

      So there ya go :) hehehe. I hope you understood the
      meaning of that poem. I know I often get antsy from
      time to time as impatience digs into my mind hehehehe.
      By the way, why do they call the people who wait in a
      doctors office patients. I have not seen many that are
      actually PATIENT hehehe. I'm usually wanting to get
      it over with so I can get outta there LOL and waiting
      an hour next to someone that has the measles or some
      other transmittable disease isn't my idea of fun hehehe.
      Have ya ever gone to the doctors office to only be sat
      next to a guy or girl coughing their guts out as you sit
      there wondering what ailment you're going to go home
      with after your visit LOL? Yeppers, I've hit Silly Ville.
      I guess though it's time for me to take a trip away from
      it and tell you what I tell you every week hehehehehe
      and that is, I wrote some more poems. This week I
      wrote 3 more Christmassy wintery poems. Hey, when
      it looks as it does outside, can ya blame me LOL!!!!!
      Yes of course I write Christmas poems most times
      all throughout the year to be published on my great
      friend Ben Geurts Old Fashioned Christmas site that
      is up all year round. He has over 400 of my Christmas
      poems published on his site, but the grandest thing is
      his artwork and all the stories that he displays there
      for all to see and download. He also loves the feeling
      of Christmas. It's a magical feeling. So if ya ever
      find the time, why not take a little venture over to
      his year round Christmas site. The link to it is at
      the bottom of the journal along with his Drawing art
      site. There are also many other sites to visit with
      links below. ENJOY!!! Now I think it's time for me
      to be searching to find that old off switch, but not
      before I wish you a most wonderful God filled week.
      Remember, Jesus loves you and we do too. Now,
      to find that off switch that loves to play hide and
      seek hehehe. Found it once again sitting on the steps
      just staring out at the endless snow hehehehehehe.
      See ya CLICK zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

      God bless from Bill and Judy Pearce

      P.S. I wonder if that groundhog will ever see
      his shadow hehehehe!!!!

      Now on with the poems and haiku
      10 and 22 hehehehehehehe :)

      Christmas Dreams