Winter Smile

  • Ed Wolverton
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 29, 2011
      Winter Smile

      Lace of cold.
      Cherry red cheeks
      with frozen white lips
      to kiss the morning chill.
      Frozen alabaster clinging
      to your brow,
      as mustard toes cramp
      in dark, stiff boots.

       Sleep, my little child of want,
      to cry the silver tears of sparkling diamonds.
      To bath in the beauty of pure white perfection,
      as you comb the chilly white from your face
      and smile Winter's love, and cold of heart.

      Your heated breath upon my face
      before you kiss me on the lips,
      so chapped my purple tongue glides
      to taste upon your frosted kiss,
      my weary heart warms
      a lasting embrace
      to your feathered wings.

      Winter's wish to see you smile
      and glory to your eyes,
      a glistening of love to ebb white tides
      and see you gracefully smile.
      My warm inner self
      to steam of daylight sun,
      in a cold rotunda of white champagne.
       My crest of halo white hair
      to shake away this powder stuff,
      and wake upon your beautiful tears.

      Gloved hands
      until we meet again,
      and then strip
      to touch each others skin,
      in a hand shake to a friend.
      Lacing arms
       as we hold each other tight,
      and breast the heat
      of a lone, virgin cold smile.
      We touch,
      to elude this chill of insanity,
      so profanely gathered upon
      the tips of our shoulders.
      We shake and shiver
      like a tree losing its leaf,
      and gather white upon the moss,
      a shallow white ring of wedlock
      around a naked trunk.

      The snow melts
      upon this cold fever,
      that burns my haggard lips.
      To kiss your sweet smile
      in the bliss of a white powder sky,
      and hold a gray white face against mine
      to feel the warm heated love shine through.
      A winter smile
      that etches upon my brain,
      these sweet Crystal tears
      that touch my soul in snow white drifts.

      Edward Wolverton 2011

    • mel campos
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 30, 2011

         Romantically beautiful!!!!

        Hey-gyah-ahm-boy-taw
        ~until we meet again~

        Kiowa Nation

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 1, 2011
          Thanks Mel....I almost forgot I wrote it ....Ed