Tolerating Tolerance

  • mel campos
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2009

      Tolerating Tolerance

      There are some things that one could really tolerate

      Sweating it out in an unconditioned house or car

      Living in my town in 100+ hot weather I appreciate

      But for some kin in Iraq ; it’s quite extreme heat afar

      Yea, I can tolerate having less food to feed my family

      We don’t go starving nor do we have bones bared

      There’s a roof over our heads and with plenty utility

      Tis best we’re not on the streets alone and all scared

      Some folks don’t know what they’ve got till too late

      Looking for more riches, wealth and lots of materials

      I’m probably one of them kinds myself; I can relate

      But with tolerance of not having much are good goals

      And you know something? I’m glad there are friends

      From all walks of life, cultures, races, and ethnicities

      Without ‘em opening up and broadening my horizons

      I’d be less educated and display less tolerant capacities

      ©Copyright 30 June 2009, MahTame

      Hey-Gyah Ahm-Boy-Taw
      ~until we meet again or
      until I see you again~~