Could You Feel

  • DLBudnick
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 6, 2008
      Could You Feel

      could you eat
      if you already ate

      could you run
      if you already ran

      could you close a box
      if it didn't have a top

      if you did try to do something
      does that mean you can do it

      but there's one more question to ask:
      may you feel something
      if you were not born with emotions

      Debbie Budnick
      my book: "The Writer Within" can be found on PublishAmerica.com

      PeoplePC Online
      A better way to Internet
      http://www.peoplepc.com
    • mel campos
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 7, 2008
        Good question, especially the last one. Good poem....melanie

        MahTameDayAhnttAhGyAh
        "Teachings Are/Is Very Good"
        Kiowa Nation

        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 10, 2008

          Thanks Melanie.

          Debbie

          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 31, 2009
            Could You Feel

            could you eat
            if you already ate

            could you run
            if you already ran

            could you close a box
            if it didn't have a top

            if you did try to do something
            does that mean you can do it

            but there's one more question to ask:
            may you feel something
            if you were not born with emotions
            if you were not born with a heart

            Debbie Budnick
            my books: "The Writer Within" and "One Road, One Poet" can be found on PublishAmerica.com
            my triond poems/articles: http://wbx.me/w/3srdbf
            twitter: www.twitter.com/DebbieBudnick

            PeoplePC Online
            A better way to Internet