Ed / The Art Show... [opening night]

  • Jim Nasium
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 8, 2008
      The Art Show... [opening night]

      So much Art and so many people
      plus the lights were way too bright
      I still wonder why I even ever went
      to my Art Shows Opening that night

      Every one asked me the same questions
      but each person got a different answer
      the only enjoyment I took that whole night
      was the food, band, and the go go dancer

      Never the less I guess I should confess
      the show did even better than I thought
      I made front page news in my black and white shoes
      and was real happy so very many people bought...

      IF you can not see the attached drawing you can go to this URL to see the
      same smaller version [of the drawing] I've attached to this post:
      http://www.gymart.com/images/feb08008_sendouttolists.jpg

      OR you could go here to this URL to see a larger version of the same
      drawing: http://www.gymart.com/images/feb08008.jpg

      Jim Nasium
      www.gymart.com
    • Ed Wolverton
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 8, 2008
        Hi Jim Nice Write. It is a grand moment isn't it.   Your work is very exceptional- I have never seen anything like it. It takes allot of effort to get a show....thumbs up Jim.   Ed