FYI: "100 Poets Project 08" Looking for Talented Poets for Internet Showcase

  • Jerry Royce Sampson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2008
      FYI: "100 Poets Project 08" Looking for Talented Poets for Internet
      Showcase

      Greetings,

      "100 Poets Project 08" is an unplugged and unedited show for the
      performers of the arts. We're looking for poets to perform via the
      Internet on our Internet Radio Show.

      The performance will be recorded and unedited, and will be launched
      to a group audio player on our web page to iRockTalkRadio.com for On-
      demand 24/7 programming.

      iRockTalkRadio.com has over a quarter million listeners world-wide.
      Heavy in Africa, Asia, and the UK.

      Please request additional information, so you can be our next Super
      Star Poet on "100 Poets Project SpotLight".

      web link: http://irocktalkradio.com

      Peace & Blessings,

      Brandon Royce
      www.iRockTalkRadio.com