FYI: Internet Talk Radio scheduling Poetry Shows for May 2008!

  • Jerry Royce
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 7:04 AM
      Greetings,

      iRockTalkRadio.com is looking for over 100+ Poets to perform online,
      unplugged and unedited in the "comfort of your own home" to our
      quarter million listeners world-wide. And, we're heavy in Africa,
      Asia, Canada, and the UK.

      "100 Poets Project 08" is an unplugged and unedited show for the
      performers of the arts. We're looking for 100 poets to perform via
      the Internet on our Internet Radio Show.

      The performance (MP3 recordings) will be recorded and unedited, and
      launched to iRockTalkRadio.com for many to enjoy globally!

      This project is sponsored by SuperStar Broadcasting Group-net and a
      few of our partners of iRockTalkRadio.com. This is for entertainment
      purposes only and please read your own work. iRockTalkRadio and SSB
      group-net will not be responsible for any liabilities or misfortune
      due to you for plagiarism or the use of poetry without written or
      verbal consent of the owner.

      Please reply to this email: brandon_royce@..., and
      spread the WORD!

      Peace & Blessings,