      From: ketra king
      Sent: Nov 1, 2006 4:03 PM
      To: poetry_speaks@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [poetry_speaks] Re: Halloween Night

      Deb how exactly does aspergers syndrome work... I have heard of it but never really heard much of what it is like... or the persons symptoms... Its hard when you know that there is something going on with your child but you dont know what, I have watched him since he was little and there are somethings about him that I think he may have something but his doctor is difficult and just sayes OH ITS JUST A PHASE HE WILL GROW OUT OF IT.... When I and all his teachers sayes NO ITS NOT... Ketra