      From: ketra king
      Sent: Nov 1, 2006 12:53 PM
      To: poetry_speaks@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [poetry_speaks] Re: Halloween Night

      He is only 5 yrs old I always knew he was smart when he was two he kept getting the cereal out of the cuboards above the stove, a very difficult place for a two year old to reach. Finally one day I decided to spy on him and find out how he was getting to the he grabbed his high chair pushed to the counter climbed up got the cereal down then put his high chair back in the exact same spot... For a long time he had us baffeled as to how he was getting it down but when I saw that I was even more baffeled as to how he figured that out...Ketra