2492RE: [poetry_speaks] The Shadow Beyond the Trees

  • Diamond DeAngelo
    Oct 1, 2006
      Ketra...i do thank you for all that you do and all of your sncerity in helping me/words of uplifting...Diamond

      ketra king <purelysweet2002@...> wrote:
      Diamond, I am glad to hear you are trying to hold your self together. I know how hard it can be when you lose someone so important to you. I felt the same way when I lost my grandparents. I have never been really close to my mom or dad at least not the way i was close to my grandma. So when I lost her I was devistated and is still hard at times. I wish you the best though I know these next few months are going to be tuff and full of tears... like I said though you have always been here for me if you want to talk to someone let me know...Ketra

      Diamond DeAngelo <bombshellblonde47@ yahoo.com> wrote:
      IT IS 7:30 AM AND THE TEARS ARE BACK AGAIN...I KNOW HE IS IN THE PAPER AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT MY REACTION IS GOING TO BE..I JUST DID A POST ON SCHIZOPHRENIA. COM WHERE I KEPT A BLOG FOR THE PAST TWO YEARS TO LET THEM KNOW HE PASSED AWAY.  I MAY WRITE A LETTER OR A POEM TO HIM; I KNOW THAT I WILL PUT HIS COLLEGE ID IN THERE WITH HIM AND THERE IS NOTHING NO ONE CAN DO ABOUT IT.  HE WAS HAPPY IN THE MUSIC CLASS FOR SENIORS.  MY FATHER MADE HIMSELF A FRIEND TO A LOT A PEOPLE.  PEOPLE LOVED HIM.  THE ONLY FOLX WHO DID NOT APPRECIATE AND GOT TO KNOW HIM LIKE HE REALLY WAS --HIS EX-WIFE...WHO IS MY SELFISH MOTHER AND MY SIBLINGS.  I AM PRAYING TO GOD FOR A FORGIVING HEART ON THAT DAY OF THE FUNERAL AND EVERY DAY.  EVEN TODAY.  I AM GETTING READY TO POST A FEW POEMS AND ON ANOTHER SITE DO A WRITE UP ON BREAST CANCER FOR THIS IS THE MONTH OF AWARENESS-I AM A SIX YEAR SURVIVOR AND STILL GOING STRONG...IT IS ALSO THE MONTH OF MENTAL HEALTH AWARENESS... SO LATER I WILL DO SOMETHING ON SCHIZOPHRENIA OR BIPOLAR WITH REFERENCES FOR THE PERSONS.  I AM GOING OUT FOR A RIDE TO PENNSYLVANIA FOR MY MAIN DINNER AND VEGGIES FOR THE WEEK, PICK UP ITEMS NEEDED AND COME HOME AND DO MY LAUNDRY.  THAT IS AFTER WORSHIP SERVICE.  I HAVE A FULL DAY.  I WILL BE FINE AND I THANK YOU FOR THE ENCOURAGEMENT.  MY POEM IS "BLUE MOON, BLUE SKY." "DARK SHADOW" (THE TEARS ARE NOW GONE)

      DIAMOND

      "Cendrine Marrouat (www.soulpoetrysite .com)" <amepoesie@yahoo. ca> wrote:
      Well, when my mom killed herself, I was far away. You see, I live in Canada, but my family live in France. And my grandmother called me at 10pm. When I hung up, I just said in my head: "Mom, I love you, you made the right choice. Please, feel free to leave, I won't keep you here". But I guess, she still wanted to hang on a little bit longer. ;-)

      She finally left when I visited my place of birth to take care of the ashes. And I know now she is very happy where she is. I believe in reincarnation, and I do believe that she was reborn already.

      If I may suggest something for the funeral, write a very nice letter to your dad, a very heartfel letter, something that you have always wanted to tell him. Then, put the letter in the coffin, against his heart. Or what you can do is also write the letter and then burn it. This is what I did.

      You will be ok, and if you are not right now, things will be alright. You will see. You will be fine, even if it takes a while.

      Take care.

      Cendrine Marrouat - And They All Rejoiced!
      My books are available! Visit my website or contact me.
      Mes livres sont disponibles! Visitez mon site ou contactez-moi.

      I THOUGHT SO..ANGER FILLS THE AIR AND SO ON....
      I AM DOING ALRIGHT RIGHT NOW BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW I AM GOING TO FEEL IN A FEW HOURS WHEN I SEE MY DAD'S OBITUARY.... HIS PICTURE TOO!
      FUNERAL IS ON WEDNESDAY.

      ww.soulpoetrysite. com)" <amepoesie@yahoo. ca> wrote:
      Hey Diamond!

      Thanks!

      Actually, I wrote the tankas with you in mind, I wanted to give you some strength!

      How are you?

      Winnipeg, Canada, October 1, 2006

      red rose, crimson beauty
      fifty petals of passion,